[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] [SWIFT] Rack-awareness

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 2 06:58:21 UTC 2012

John,

Could you please share a link to the materials of the discussion you've
mentioned, or may be place where the discussion takes place (if it's
online)? We're currently working on R&D project that involves prototype
implementation of regions, and I'm eager to see suggestions for replication
optimizations and possibly get some feedback about our approach.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh