[Openstack-operators] keystone create-service problem

Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi vivekraghuwanshi at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:35:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

it is working for me
root at ww013886:~# keystone --token ADMIN --endpoint
http://10.83.10.100:35357/v2.0/ service-create --name nova --type compute
--description 'OpenStack Compute Service'
+-------------+----------------------------------+
|   Property  |              Value               |
+-------------+----------------------------------+
| description | OpenStack Compute Service        |
| id          | 167acc91078543f5b03e061928976f1b |
| name        | nova                             |
| type        | compute                          |

can you please confirn the --token you are using is same as in your
/etc/keystone/keystone.conf file

and also please let me know you are creating your database second time in
your mysql or other database

--
ViVek Raghuwanshi
Mobile -+91-09595950504