[Openstack-operators] Multi-Site Keystone Setup

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Mon May 7 21:17:42 UTC 2012

I am looking for more information about supporting Swift in a multi-site
(multiple datacenters) environment using Keystone and am hoping that
someone on this list will be able to provide some information.

Imagine that I have two load balanced proxy nodes and 4 storage nodes per
site (across two sites). I would like to be able to use Keystone for
authentication, but make sure that the account information was in sync
across both sites. Is this just going to be done via mirroring the
database? Can I back-end keystone with something like Cassandra?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards,

Richard