[Openstack-operators] nova.projects mysql table getting lost almost *every* day!

Kevin Jackson kevin at linuxservices.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 15:22:16 UTC 2012

Dear all,
This is interesting as I've seen this twice now - one of our DBAs and
sysadmins has just approached me saying they can't do an export of the nova
database because of a "missing table" that's listed but they can't access.
I just responded saying I've seen this before and without asking them which
table I asked "nova.projects"?

So whilst I don't disagree with something corrupted - its a bit odd that
that its nova.projects consistently.

I've seen this in a mix of hardware and set ups with MySQL.

Cheers,

Kev

Kevin Jackson
@itarchitectkev