[Openstack-operators] Benchmarking tools or test-cases

Salman A Baset sabaset at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 21 21:50:21 UTC 2012

The SPEC Research portal contains links to many research, commercial, and
de-facto benchmarks, some of which can be tried on OpenStack.
http://research.spec.org/en/benchmarking-portal/links.html

Best Regards,

Salman A. Baset
Research Staff Member, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
Tel: +1-914-784-6248