[Openstack-operators] Accessing Private network in a multi_host + HA network set up

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:24:56 UTC 2012

What networking config are you using? (nova-network, or quantum) If
you're using nova-network, and not using multi-host, you should be
able to reach all vms from the system running nova-network. I think
the same should be true of quantum as well. If you're running
multi-host with nova-net, you'll need something for route
distribution. We've previously used zebra for this with multiple
nova-network servers.
 -nld