[Openstack-operators] graphical access to instances

Warren Wang warren at wangspeed.com
Fri Aug 17 20:59:14 UTC 2012

I would generally recommend running NoMachine's 3.x server, and their
client for Windows clients, and OpenNX for Mac clients.  Personally, this
has been the best combo for me, and I use NX on a daily basis.  I tried
FreeNX client on OSX, but had problems.  You'll have to check for license
issues though.  Technically, if you're giving out a VM per client, it will
work.

We've also run it under Openstack on an Ubuntu 12.04 image, and it works
great.

Warren