[Openstack-operators] Remote participation from Design Summit (and conference)

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Thu Apr 19 07:06:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Duncan McGreggor <duncan at dreamhost.com> wrote:

> The following channels have been created on Freenode and are registered.
>
> #osds-ballroom
> #osds-seacliff-a-b
> #osds-seacliff-c
> #osds-seacliff-d
> #osds-marina
> #osds-bayview-a
> #osds-bayview-b
> #osds-golden-gate

Looks like for the conference rooms c and d will be combined, so I've
created and registered a new IRC channel for that one:
 #osds-seacliff-c-d

Most of the action will be happening in there as well as:
 #osds-ballroom
 #osds-seacliff-a-b
 #osds-bayview-b

And then a session or two in:
 #osds-marina

For the sessions I attend, I plan on having my laptop and being on IRC.

Stef, any word on whether WebEx will be continued for the conference sessions?