[Openstack-operators] keystone-manage problem!!!

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Wed Apr 18 13:47:33 UTC 2012

On 04/18/2012 03:40 PM, Sergio Ariel de la Campa Saiz wrote:
> mysql -uroot -pPASS -e "CREATE DATABASE keystone;"
> mysql -uroot -pPASS -e "SET PASSWORD FOR  'keystone'@'%'= PASSWORD('PASS');"
> mysql -uroot -pPASS -e "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON keystone.* TO 'keystone'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;"
>
> I have already try to connect to MySQL and I can see keystone database, I mean, the database is created without problem.

mysql://keystone:openstack@192.168.111.51/keystone

Try to connect to the MySQL database using the IP address as used in
your keystone.conf and do this from the system where you want to start
keystone. If this is possible there should be no problems.

Are you sure that "openstack" is the right password when you used "PASS"
during the creation of the database?

Regards, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt