[Openstack-operators] [Ops] Folsom Design Summit DevOps Track

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Tue Apr 10 17:29:18 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

I've listed all the DevOps sessions for the summit in the following wiki page:
  http://wiki.openstack.org/Summit/Folsom/DevOps

We got such an overwhelmingly awesome set of inputs for the "Input
from the Wild" session that we'll be splitting that into several new
sessions (that's ttx!). The list of sessions and the (forthcoming)
notes from email will help us clearly identify any overlap with
accepted sessions and ensure that we can fill in the gaps.

Feel free to add notes of your own on the wiki page!