[Openstack-operators] Inject ip vmware

Sateesh Chodapuneedi sateesh.chodapuneedi at citrix.com
Fri Oct 28 11:57:24 UTC 2011

Yes, the flag (flat_injected = true) works for nova vmware driver too.

Regards,
Sateesh

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."