[Openstack-operators] Openstack integration with xcp

Leandro Reox leandro.reox at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:18:09 UTC 2011

List,

I finally get a nova-controller and a separate nova-compute installed, but
the nova compute is not connecting to the controller, everything in the
nova.conf seems ok but when i restart the nova compute service i get a
CRITICAL error with this :

2011-05-03 10:19:56,420 CRITICAL nova [-] (OperationalError) (1054, "Unknown
column 'floating_ips_1.auto_assigned' in 'field list'")

Somebody know why the compute node is not seeing this table on the
controller database ?

Regards