[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] FLAG --start_guests_on_host_boot=true

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:08:24 UTC 2011

Hmm, this flag needs to be set when the instance is created, so it will only work for new instances.

I'm not sure if this flag was in cactus or not.

As a workaround, you can manually turn on autostart for the domains using virsh on the compute host
virsh autostart instance-00000001 (for example)

Vish