[Openstack-operators] networking question

Ahmed El Gamil ahmed at manhag.org
Thu Feb 17 07:01:04 UTC 2011

I would also like an answer to this question, with the current networking
models of Nova, When i need to assign private IP addresses to my instances,
I have to create an alias on NIC of the node that holds eucatools so that
the routing will be correct so as to access the instance via SSH or
whatever.