[Openstack-operators] Xen with Openstack

Roberto Dalas Z. Benavides betodalas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:43:34 UTC 2011

Thank you for the reply Boris, I'm actually using the XCP 1.1, but when I
call to install the vm in both XCP and logs in the logs is that the nova
DomU, is showing the message below:

(nova.virt.xenapi.vmops): TRACE: Failure: ['XENAPI_PLUGIN_EXCEPTION',
'download_vhd', 'KeyError', "'num_retries'"]
2011-12-20 08:38:47,164 ERROR nova.compute.manager [-] Instance '49' failed
to spawn. Is virtualization enabled in the BIOS? Details:
['XENAPI_PLUGIN_EXCEPTION', 'download_vhd', 'KeyError', "'num_retries'"]

Thanks