[Openstack-mentoring] [all] Red Hat Learning Community

Jill Rouleau jillr at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 20:43:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Disclaimer: Yes I work for Red Hat.  :)  I thought this was a really
cool thing that might be of interest to our mentoring community though,
and wanted to share.

Cheers,
Jill

We are excited to share a new Red Hat opportunity with you.  Whether you
are a veteran in the OpenStack community or just getting started the Red
Hat Learning Community will be a great place for you to engage with
other Red Hat technology users, instructors, and employees.

Post questions on the discussion boards, respond with your experiences,
network with peers, and earn badges along the way for your
engagement.  You will also have access to updates and some training
content as a member.

This will be a unique opportunity to stay connected to other Red Hat
enthusiasts and share your experiences.  Your continued feedback will
help drive what the Red Hat Learning Community looks like.

Sign up today[0] to be one of our founding members!

[0] https://www.redhat.com/en/engage/redh
at-learning-community-20180410?sc_cid=701f2000000tvkqAAA