[Openstack-mentoring] OpenStack Mentoring Mailing List reminder

Ell Marquez ellstripes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:24:51 UTC 2018

Hello all,

First of all, I wanted to say thank you again for being a part of the
OpenStack mentoring program! This email is a friendly reminder that we
would like you to join our mailing list at
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-mentoring

Once you have joined, enter a simple introduction. An example introduction
could be something like:

Subject: [openstack-mentoring][first-cloud] Help with TripleO Deployment
Hi, I'm Alice.  I'm a Linux operator conducting a proof of concept
OpenStack deployment.  I'm planning to use TripleO on CentOS7.  My goal is
to stand up a cloud with 3 controllers, 2 compute nodes, and 3 Ceph nodes.
Right now I'm having trouble with configuring my templates and could use
some assistance.

If you have any ideas and suggestions on how we can best assist you in
contacting and communicating with our mentors, please feel free to contact
us at any time.

Jill and Ell