[Openstack-internships] Congrats to Doraly Navarro for a successful OpenStack internship

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Wed Aug 26 15:19:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Following Nikhil's lead, I also wanted to congratulate my mentee Doraly
for her excellent contributions to OpenStack Zaqar in the last couple of
months.

She not only finished her project, but also helped with the implementation
of
more exciting features and set the ground for new things to come.

Thanks to her, python-zaqarclient has now full support for v1.1, and it
partially
has support for v2. She also helped with refactoring the code for the
client, making
it easier to read (for new contributors to come) and more maintainable
[0][1]

She also did a fantastic job catching and fixing bugs in the server side.

Last but not least, the posts she shared in her personal blog [2] were
truly useful
and inspiring.

Thanks Doraly for all your efforts, I'm really proud! Hope we can continue
this journey
in open-source together.

Best,

Victoria