[OpenStack-Infra] ask.openstack.org down for some days

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 11:15:23 UTC 2019

I am one of the moderators (no admin privileges though). Spam is not a problem, perhaps twice a month. Unmoderated questions aren't either (from my narrow perspective), but it is true that we could do with more answers, especially to the more specialized questions. And it is true that the user interface is lacking at several levels.

I am happy to volunteer though, having no real system administration experience, there would be a learning curve, i.e. no immediate resolution.

Bernd