[OpenStack-Infra] Problems cloning repos from opendev.org in CentOS7

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri May 24 17:49:04 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-24 19:20:45 +0200 (+0200), Alfredo Moralejo Alonso wrote:
> Since last hours puppet-openstack-integrating jobs in RDO are failing to
> deploy puppet modules from https://opendev.org/openstack/puppet-<modules>
> in CentOS7.
[...]

Can you be a little more clear on the timeframe? We've switched from
the smart Git HTTP backend with Apache to Gitea as of April 20,
2019. We've upgraded the version of Gitea in use several times since
then, most recently from 1.8.0 to a newer commit from their master
branch as of 01:45 UTC on May 23. We also spent some hours pushing a
lot of additional change and note refs into the Gitea service
between 16:00 UTC on May 23 and 04:00 UTC on on May 24. Getting a
tighter scope for when you saw problems arise may help us nail down
which changes on our end might be involved.