[OpenStack-Infra] OpenDev logo

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Feb 7 22:51:54 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

As the Gerrit hosting (gitea) spec [0] gets closer and closer to running in production as a preview site we suddenly have more of a need for establishing the opendevyness of the site. During the name selection one of the benefits of "opendev" was that the foundation had already done branding and logo work for the name in its use with the conferences in prior years. James was kind enough to put together a quick pdf of the current logo and what it might look like on a couple of our existing sites (see [0]).

I'm throwing this out here so we can take a quick look at it. If there aren't objections to moving forward with this existing set of artifacts I'll work with James to get a set of reusable files for things like gitea.

[0] https://tarballs.openstack.org/ci/OpenDev_Examples.pdf

Clark