[OpenStack-Infra] OpenDev git hosting migration and Gerrit downtime April 19, 2019

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Apr 17 00:14:03 UTC 2019

The infra/OpenDev team continues to make good progress towards this transition and plans to perform the transition on April 19, 2019 as previously scheduled.  We will begin the transition at 15:00UTC and users should plan for intermittent Gerrit and git repo outages through the day. We expect most of those will be closer to 15:00UTC than 23:00UTC.

Fungi has generated a master list of project renames for the openstack namespaces: http://paste.openstack.org/show/749402/. If you have a moment please quickly review these planned renames for any obvious errors or issues.

For the airship, starlingx, and zuul repo renames the repositories listed at git.airshipit.org, git.starlingx.io, and git.zuul-ci.org were used placing repos in airship/, starlingx/ and zuul/ namespaces. Any repo name prefix (like stx- and airship-) is dropped.

As always we are happy to answer any questions you might have or address any concerns. Feel free to reach out.
Thank you for your patience,
Clark