[OpenStack-Infra] OpenDev messaging meeting October 22 at 1800UTC

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Oct 10 17:45:58 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I spoke with the marketing and design folks at the foundation about having a meeting to talk about opendev messaging. Due to travel (we all seem to travel a lot), the earliest time that seems to work is 1800UTC Monday the 22nd of October. We've gone ahead and penciled that in and I think we will have the meeting in #openstack-infra as that worked well for the name process brainstorming.

Hopefully this time works well enough for everyone? I know its a bit early as you head west of the US, but it wasn't easy to find a time that worked well for foundation staff.

See you there,
Clark