[OpenStack-Infra] PTG September 10-14 in Denver

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon May 7 21:45:29 UTC 2018

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018, at 10:42 AM, Clark Boylan wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've been asked if the Infra team plans to attend the next PTG in
> Denver. My current position is that it would be good to attend as a team
> as I think it will give us a good opportunity to work on modernizing
> config management efforts. But before I go ahead and commit to that it
> would be helpful to get a rough headcount of who intends to go (if it
> will just be me then likely don't need to have team space).
>
> Don't worry if you don't have approval yet or have to sort out other
> details. Mostly just interested in a "do we intend on being there or
> not" type of answer.
>
> More details on the event can be found at
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-April/129564.html.
> Feel free to ask questions if that will help you too.
>
> Let me know (doesn't have to be to the list if you aren't comfortable
> with that) and thanks!

As a followup to this I have asked for space for the Infra team for two days at the PTG. In Dublin the time breakdown was roughly two days of shared help room, one day of Zuul, and two days of Infra (if you ignore that snow happened). My understanding is that Zuul and helproom stuff would be scheduled separately (and I've explicitly asked for Infra time to not conflict with Zuul time) which is how I ended up with the two day number.

As a reminder the early bird PTG registration price is available until May 17.

Hope to see you all there,
Clark