[OpenStack-Infra] arm64 first kolla gate jobs integrating (experimental)

Xinliang Liu xinliang.liu at linaro.org
Fri Mar 9 02:01:42 UTC 2018

Hi ,

Thanks to Ian's great work, zuul can launch arm64  ubuntu-xenial-arm64 nodes.

Now it's time to add arm64 jobs, which we've been dreaming for some times.
We pick kolla as the project to add first gate jobs as experimental.
Maybe building gate jobs is the first ones to added then others.

But we are not that familiar with the whole process.
Ian and Jeffrey could you help us on this?
Like which infra repos[1] should be touched? jobs definitions should
be upstream to which repo/project?
Does we now use zuul v3?
And when adding the jobs definitions how to debug or insure it running status?
Other things need to be considered/done?

[1] https://github.com/openstack-infra

Thanks,
Xinliang