[OpenStack-Infra] Talks for the Vancouver CFP ?

Remo Mattei Remo at Italy1.com
Thu Jan 25 21:26:36 UTC 2018

Hello all to this topic I would like to see if anyone would want to know more how we are now going to be ready to use designate in a ha mode. We have it working with tripleo.

Thanks.

Inviato da iPhone