[OpenStack-Infra] Hostnames

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Sun Jan 7 22:30:04 UTC 2018

When I compared ze10 with ze09 today, I noticed that ze09's "hostname"
command returned "ze09" while ze10 had "ze10.openstack.org".

However, both nodes had the full fqdn when doing "hostname -f".

I didn't dig deeper since we're the weekend and all that but there might be
a clue in my experience above.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]