[OpenStack-Infra] extending python-jenkins-core group

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 20:33:48 UTC 2018

Hi!

I would like to propose extending the list of people with commit access to python-jenkins because that repository needs more attention.

As you know this is a key dependency of jenkins-job-builder and sometimes we need to fix bugs (or implement features) in the library.

https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/322,members <https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/322,members>

Is seems that the current list of members is not long enough as even few trivial reviews were ignored for long time.

I think that adding few others should give the project a boost, all of them already core committers on jenkins-job-builder-core:
* Thanh Ha
* Sorin Sbarnea (nominating myself, bit lame...)
* Wayne Warren
(picked based on who performed reviews recently)

An alternative would be to add the entire jenkins-job-builder-core group as member of python-jenkins one.

Please let me know what you think about this proposal.

Thanks
Sorin Sbarnea