[OpenStack-Infra] Team dinner at Dublin PTG

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 22:52:18 UTC 2018

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 06:57:29PM -0500, Paul Belanger wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 03:17:58PM -0500, Paul Belanger wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > It is that time again when we all get out from behind our computers and attempt
> > to be social for the evening. Talking about great subjects like sportsball and
> > favorite beers.
> >
> > As usually, please indicate which datetime works better for you by adding your
> > name and vote to ethercalc[1].
> >
> > Right now, we are likely going to end up at a pub for drinks and food, if you
> > have a specific place in mind, please reply.  I'll do my best to find enough
> > room for everybody, however unsure if everybody will sit together at a large
> > table.
> >
> > [1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/pqhemnrgnz7t
>
> Just a reminder to please take a moment to add your name to the team dinner
> list, so far it looks like we'll meet on Monday or Tuesday night.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Greetings everybody!  Hopefully this isnt' too late in the process, but it does
seem Tuesday was the best evening for everybody to meet up.

On Sunday I was at Fagan’s Pub, a short walk from The Croke Park hotel for
drinks and food, and it seems very Irish like.

So, I am proposing after the Official PTG Networking Reception @ 7:30pm we meet
in the lobby of the hotel and walk over and obtain drinks and food. I haven't
requested any sort of reservations, but if we think that is required. I'm happy
to take some time tomorrow morning to confirm we can sit everybody.

Thanks again, and hopefully clarkb won't slap me with a trout on IRC.

Paul