[OpenStack-Infra] Team dinner at Dublin PTG

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Thu Feb 15 20:17:58 UTC 2018

Greetings,

It is that time again when we all get out from behind our computers and attempt
to be social for the evening. Talking about great subjects like sportsball and
favorite beers.

As usually, please indicate which datetime works better for you by adding your
name and vote to ethercalc[1].

Right now, we are likely going to end up at a pub for drinks and food, if you
have a specific place in mind, please reply.  I'll do my best to find enough
room for everybody, however unsure if everybody will sit together at a large
table.

[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/pqhemnrgnz7t