[OpenStack-Infra] [CI] Gathering Results for Research

Vysali Vaidhyam Subramanian shivashree.vaidhyamsubramanian at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 11 04:56:29 UTC 2018

Hello ,

I am a grad student and I am currently studying Flaky Tests.
As a part of my study , I’ve been examining the Check and the Gate jobs
in the OpenStack projects.I have been trying to identify why developers run rechecks and how often
developers running a recheck helps in the identification of a Flaky test.

To identify how often a recheck points to a Flaky test, I need the test results of each of the rechecks.
However, I have not been able to get this information from Gerrit for each recheck comment.
I was wondering if the history of the jobs run against a recheck comment is available and if it can be retrieved.

It would be great if I can get some pointers :)

Thanks,
Shivashree.