[OpenStack-Infra] Selecting New Priority Effort(s)

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 02:33:56 UTC 2018

It won't be very exciting but we really need to do one of the
following two things soon:

1) Ansiblify control plane [1]
2) Update our puppet things to puppet 4 (or 5?)

Puppet 3 has been end of life since Dec 31, 2016. [2]

The longer we draw this out, the more work it'll be :(

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469983/
[2]: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/puppet-users/IdutL5FTW7w

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]