[OpenStack-Infra] Infra Team PTG Dinner

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Sun Sep 3 23:26:19 UTC 2017

I'm not sure we need a doodle. Based on the etherpad Tuesday and
Wednesday are the only two evenings everyone is in town and of those two
Tuesday is the only day that hasn't already been listed as a conflict.

Can we go with Tuesday at the Lowry Beer Garden? I think there is a
happy hour thing happening at the PTG that evening so we could meetup
after that and shuttle over to the beer garden (looks like shouldn't be
more than a 10-15 minute car ride).

Does this work?
Clark