[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul roadmap

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Tue Nov 21 15:43:23 UTC 2017

Paul Belanger <pabelanger at redhat.com> writes:

>> * demonstrate openstack-infra reporting on github
> I can start working on this one, is there any objections if we use
> gtest-org/ansible first?

Thanks!  This may involve continuing to debug some github rate limit
issues which we've been ignoring since we aren't doing anything with it
at the moment.  So you may want to start by checking the logs for
errors.  That's the main reason this is on the list -- we're currently
receiving events for ansible/ansible which are quite frequent, and it
has been exposing scaling problems.  I think the process should be to
clear the errors we've been getting in receive-only mode first, then
test reporting on gtest-org/ansible, then finally start reporting on
ansible/ansible.

>> * cross-source dependencies
>> * add command socket to scheduler and merger for consistent start/stop
> I can see about working on this too

Cool, most of the framework for this is in place, and we should be able
to model it after what's in the executor.

-Jim