[OpenStack-Infra] Add member to upstream-institute-virtual-environment-core group

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Wed Nov 1 11:06:22 UTC 2017

On 11/01/2017 09:27 PM, Ian Y. Choi wrote:
> Could you please add "Mark Korondi" in
> upstream-institute-virtual-environment-core group?
> He is the bootstrapper of the project:

It seems Mark has managed to get two gerrit accounts:

| registered_on       | full_name    | preferred_email        | contact_filed_on
| 2015-12-16 17:55:29 | Mark Korondi | korondi.mark at gmail.com | 2014-03-06 21:07:35 |
| 2017-01-07 22:33:55 | Mark Korondi | korondi.mark at gmail.com | NULL                |

I have removed the second one and added to the group (I also added
yourself in case of issues).

Mark -- if you're having issues, reach out in #openstack-infra

-i