[OpenStack-Infra] [Cyborg][meetbot]Could anyone help to merge the long-approved meetbot patch ?

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 10:05:26 UTC 2017

Hi Paul and all,

It has been another week and the patch is still not merged, should I
register it somewhere as a reminder, like the repo rename ?

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado