[OpenStack-Infra] [zuul] Feedback requested for tox job definition

Tobias Henkel tobias.henkel at bmw.de
Thu Mar 9 07:19:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 03/08/2017 09:45 PM, Paul Belanger wrote:
> Ya, so far 438281 (multi-playbook) seems to be the front runner. But like you
> said, none of this is set in stone. It is completely possible some time down the
> road another option will be more valid.
I also vote for 438281 (multi-playbook). That way I find the .zuul.yaml
simpler and more expressive. Further when looking at the playbooks/roles
it is much clearer where the variables come from.

Tobias

--
BMW Car IT GmbH
Tobias Henkel

Tel.: ­+49-89-189311-48
Fax: +49-89-189311-20
Mail: tobias.henkel at bmw.de
Web: http://www.bmw-carit.de
BMW Car IT GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Michael Würtenberger und Alexis Trolin
Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 134810