[OpenStack-Infra] Multi-connection support in Zuul

Tobias Henkel tobias.henkel at bmw.de
Fri Mar 3 06:04:13 UTC 2017

On 03/02/2017 06:25 PM, James E. Blair wrote:
> I think this changes will be fairly straightforward and intuitive.  If
> they sound good to folks, I can start working on them soon.
>
> -Jim
+1

Sounds reasonable and very useful. I also already had some trouble in a
multi-Gerrit setup where I needed to duplicate the pipelines for each
Gerrit. So I'm looking forward to this.

Tobias

--
BMW Car IT GmbH
Tobias Henkel

Tel.: ­+49-89-189311-48
Fax: +49-89-189311-20
Mail: tobias.henkel at bmw.de
Web: http://www.bmw-carit.de
BMW Car IT GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Michael Würtenberger und Alexis Trolin
Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 134810