[OpenStack-Infra] Nodepool drivers

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Fri Jul 28 11:46:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

A quick follow-up on this spec:

Thank you for all the review, the first three patches that refactor the
openstack driver in its own module has been merged last week.

Regarding the static driver implementation, it seems like it can be
reworked to use long-lived znode instead of re-creating znode each time
a job has been run.

In the meantime, I worked on a couple of patch to move the provider
configuration management (load and validate) in the driver modules,
so that it's less confusing to define new settings for a driver.

For what it worth, I've been running a nodepool service with static
and oci drivers using the patch chain[1] without issues so far.

Regards,
-Tristan