[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul v3: Giant pile of thoughts around zuul-web things

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 20:28:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

A bit out of my comfort zone for the content of your giant pile of
thoughts, but I'll jump on this bit:

> We have a desire to add something that knows how to
> render the job-output.json in some nice ways.

The next things on my plate for ARA are:
- Introduce the concept of API to abstract model access
- Input drivers based on the API (callback, zuul json, mqtt, etc.)
- Output drivers based on the API (html, junit, subunit, influx, graphite, etc.)

This is no small task but I'm hoping to have made significant progress
by the time the PTG rolls around.

Paul showed interest in having those job-output.json files imported into ARA.
I could see this taking a similar approach than how we are currently
importing subunit files into openstack-health.

I'll let you know if I have anything to show !

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]