[OpenStack-Infra] Collected list of repos to retire

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:17:57 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 9:46 PM Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> On 2017-07-11 21:39, David Moreau Simard wrote:
> > I don't want to sidetrack the thread but should someone also be taking
> > care of cleaning up stale branches in Devstack ?
> > It goes all the way back to kilo.
>
> Can we do that without causing harm to projects that haven't eol-ed those?

I'm not sure why those devstack branches are still around; it may be on
purpose
but I think it's more likely that we just forgot to delete them.

They are not tested anymore in the integrated gate, so as far as I'm
concerned
they are stale and should be removed.

Adding Sean as he may know more about the history of those devstack
branches.

andrea