[OpenStack-Infra] debugging post jobs

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Jan 26 07:45:23 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-26 08:24, Tom Fifield  wrote:
> Hi infra,
>
> I'm debugging a sphinx document change
> (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/424706/ ) that uses a static-*-publish
> job (jenkins/jobs/static-publish-jobs.yaml) in the post pipeline.
>
> I can see the gate passing just fine
> (http://docs-draft.openstack.org/06/424706/2/gate/gate-governance-uc-docs-ubuntu-xenial/c00670c//doc/build/html/
> ), and the change has merged into the repository successfully. However,
> the target site isn't updated after >24 hours.
>
> That indicates to me that the the static-*-publish post job has failed,
> but I'm not sure where to look to find the logs for that. Any hints?

http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#automated-testing
explains that in the step 1.

BUT:

Yesterday some CI systems needed a restart due to problems caused by one
provider AFAIK and that lost the post queue. So, this might not have run
at all.

If that change is critical, just push a new one up,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)