[OpenStack-Infra] [I18n] Regarding Zanata upgrade plan to 3.9.6 with Xenial: Help is needed

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Jan 18 17:27:49 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017, at 09:11 PM, Alex Eng wrote:
> I think at the moment, its best to upgrade to 3.9.6. We can worry about
> 4.0
> later.

Sounds good, I have gone ahead and pushed up
https://review.openstack.org/422124 which should upgrade translate dev
for us. Ian, can you please check this review and +1 it when you are
ready to upgrade?

One thing I noticed when writing this change is that the puppet-zanata
manifest includes info for wildfly hibernate and wildfly mojarra
packages but those packages are for wildfly 8 and we are running 9 [1].
Checking in the sourceforge downloads dir I don't see any wildfly 9
equivalents. Does this mean that the wildfly 8 packages are fine to use
or maybe they are no longer necessary and we can clean this up?

[1]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-zanata/tree/manifests/init.pp#n28

Clark