[OpenStack-Infra] Ask.o.o down

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 13 14:12:55 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-13 10:33:24 +0000 (+0000), Marton Kiss wrote:
> You can find more details about the host here:
> http://cacti.openstack.org/cacti/graph_view.php?action=tree&tree_id=1&leaf_id=156
> It had a network outage somewhere, if you check the eth0, the
> traffic was zero.

Unfortunately I find no corresponding outage details listed at
https://status.rackspace.com/ nor any support tickets for the tenant
providing the instance for that service. The timeframe is
suspiciously right around when daily cron jobs would be running
(they start at 06:25 UTC) but I don't see anything in the system
logs that would indicate we ran anything that would paralyze the
system like that.