[OpenStack-Infra] Ballot for Openstack elections

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 00:44:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

The electorate roll generation tool[0] we used only collect owner of
gerrit merged review and Cathy actually wasn't part of the Neutron's
roll for Pike. It seems like the tool would need to also check for
Co-Author in commit message, but afaik it's not possible to assert
Foundation Member status solly based on mail address...

Perhaps for such case, co-author could be added to the extra-atc list?

Regards,
-Tristan

[0]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/tools/owners.py