[OpenStack-Infra] The new openstack.clean at gmail.com user

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Feb 14 15:19:47 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-14 15:42:53 +0530 (+0530), Amrith Kumar wrote:
[...]
> I believe that to post reviews, one must register and sign a CLA.
[...]

Our OpenStack Individual Contributor License Agreement is about
provenance of source code contributions. Anyone can comment and even
vote on reviews without agreeing to a CLA, as reviewing is not
considered a copyrightable contribution to the source itself (even
though reviewers do include sample source code in their comments
from time to time).