[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-infra][collectd-ceilometer-plugin] renaming project repository

Foley, Emma L emma.l.foley at intel.com
Tue Aug 29 10:23:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

Since Ceilometer support was removed from the collectd-ceilometer-plugin[1], the repo name is misleading.
There are other plugins included in the repo, so it shouldn't be deleted, however it does need a rename.

I intend to rename the repo to collectd-openstack-plugins.

It looks like there are a number of steps involved in this[2][3], most of which I can do myself.
I believe someone from the infra team will have to migrate the code to the new repo, correct?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/490823/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/neutron-renaming
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/329247/7

Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263