[OpenStack-Infra] Removing support for the Contact Store feature in puppet-gerrit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Aug 8 18:20:21 UTC 2017

As the most recent few Gerrit releases no longer support the old
Contact Store and we (upstream OpenStack Infra) suspect we were
probably the only users of that in recent history, we're planning to
drop support for the feature from the openstack-infra/puppet-gerrit
module very soon. If you are actually making use of the Gerrit
Contact Store and configuring it via Puppet, please leave a review
comment on https://review.openstack.org/491090 and let us know so we
can talk about what other options we might have.