[OpenStack-Infra] IMPORTANT upcoming change to technical elections

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 3 02:47:13 UTC 2017

On 2017-08-03 02:33:30 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> I am attaching a list of OpenStack Foundation Individual Member
> IDs and names for contributors to official deliverable
> repositories between 2016-09-17 and the present (members.txt.gz,
> 2315 entries in total, these should be eligible to vote in
> elections for projects to which they contributed if a runoff is
> held). I'm also attaching a list of the names of contributors over
> the same time period who could not be automatically matched up to
> foundation membership profiles (nonmembers.txt.gz, 291 entries in
> total).
[...]

Unfortunately those attachments had to be gzip-compressed to keep
the total message under our 40KiB moderation limit, and so may not
be easily readable by some mail clients. With that in mind, I've
pasted the lists at the following URLs as well:

    members.txt - http://paste.openstack.org/raw/617357/

    nonmembers.txt - http://paste.openstack.org/raw/617358