[OpenStack-Infra] Opendayight Internship (Jenkins job builder) Week 9 status update July 24th - July 30th 2017

Yolande Amate yolandeamate at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:29:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

This past week I did the following:

-Thoroughly went through the list of plugins currently installed in
OpenDaylight's production system to find those which currently lack support
or have missing features in Jenkins job builder.

-Did some findings on how to add support for a new plugin to Jenkins Job
Builder.

This week, I plan to:

- Add support for new plugin/plugin features
- Respond to code review
- Do code review

Attached below is a link to my Jenkins job builder project proposal
document with a table of plugins(under activity details) that I have worked
on so far[1].

Cheers,
Yolande

[1]